LumiPotti is the night-light potty for night toilet training. It’s unique, but it’s also really simple. A removable, movement activated night light fits in the back rest of the potty and blinks on when your child sits up in bed. It stays on to guide them out of bed to use the potty and back again. LumiPotti light turns off sixty seconds after the last detected movement or in other words, once your child is resting peacefully.
Best of all, when your child has the confidence to go to the bathroom they can use the auto light on its own to light the way.
It’s straightforward. The idea behind it is straightforward: to help your child stay dry at night by building their bladder control and night confidence.
-Begin toilet training with LumiPotti around the home until ready for naptime training
- LumiPotti day comfort features include; tall back rest, high front peak and steep bowl
- Nap times are for mini sleep training
- Use LumiPotti to encourage your child to start sleep bladder control
- LumiPotti is the only night light potty. Movement activated, battery operated, LumiPotti night light helps children grow night confidence and night dryness.
- LumiPotti Light is photosensitive to operate in dim/low light levels only
- LumiPotti Light is movement activated & turns off 60 seconds after no detected movement.
- The final stage of toilet training; independent night-time bathroom trips
- Complete toilet training using LumiPotti Light as a portable, battery operated night light for your child’s final mastery of independent toileting.